Due to continuing growth we are looking for a new person to join our team of delivery drivers over 6 Mornings per week.
We are a customer-focused family-run company with 60 years’ experience in dairy delivery. Customer satisfaction is at the heart of everything we do.
Our team members are responsible for:
- Their own time management.
- Helping our relief delivery team fulfil deliveries while drivers are on holiday.
- Taking pride in company vehicle including keeping it clean!
- Ensuring all milk and extras are delivered to the correct customers.
- Working off own initiative.
- Using our smart phones to read customer and delivery information.
- Respecting customer property and requests.
- Working as part of the team to ensure the depot is kept in a clean and organised manor.
This role involves early morning starts at approximately 12-2AM, start times do change slightly due to the size of the round that day. This role is salary based and some days you may be expected to run over your 8 hour shift, this will be adjusted and compensated for quieter days on the round when you don’t work 8 hour.
You’ll need a full clean driver’s licence.
Van driving / delivery experience desirable but not essential.
Statutory 5.6 weeks holiday pro rata.
Full Uniform and PPE provided.
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
MANAGERS BONUS – 5% of your gross pay. Driving, Mistakes and attendance will be all taken in account.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £510.00 per week
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- 8 hour shift
- Night shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
- Commission pay
- Loyalty bonus
- Signing bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Wrexham, LL14 5DG: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Delivery driver experience: 1 year (preferred)
- Driving: 1 year (preferred)