Job Type: Full-time, Permanent (2 Vacancies Available)
Due to continuing growth we are looking for a new person to join our team of delivery drivers over 4 Mornings per week approximately 32 hours per week.
We are a customer-focused family-run company with 60 years’ experience in dairy delivery. Customer satisfaction is at the heart of everything we do.
Our team members are responsible for:
- Their own time management.
- Helping our relief delivery team fulfil deliveries while drivers are on holiday.
- Taking pride in company vehicle including keeping it clean!
- Ensuring all milk and extras are delivered to the correct customers.
- Working off own initiative.
- Using our smart phones to read customer and delivery information.
- Respecting customer property and requests.
- Working as part of the team to ensure the depot is kept in a clean and organised manor.
This role involves early morning starts at approximately 12AM – 1AM and you’ll need a full clean driver’s licence.
MUST BE 21 & OVER FOR INSURANCE PURPOSES
Statutory 5.6 weeks holiday pro rata.
ONLY 4 DAYS PER WEEK – Monday, Tuesday, Thursday & Friday early Mornings
Van driving / delivery experience desirable but not essential.
Full training is provided, Training normally consists of 2 full weeks with someone while you learn the round, products and various other tasks.
Bonus Schemes, Free/ Discounted Food, Full Uniform and PPE provided.
Salary: £17,680 based on working 4 Days a week and start times will be given every week for the following week. Approximately 32 Hours A Week With The Chance To Increase.